Check out my sister site, Beauty and All That, home to makeup hauls, product reviews, and fun tips!

Monday, February 22, 2010

Sweets Amigurumi Japanese book


Source: Amazon in Japan

This past weekend, I treated myself to a Sweets Japanese Amigurumi book. Amazingly, this book- written all in Japanese- which I cannot read, taught me something. I have been doing the single crochet stitch WRONG. For the past 6-8 months, since I started learning to crochet, my single crochets have been wrong... How? After I put the hook into the yarn and yarn over, instead of pulling out just one yarn-ed over yarn, I pulled out TWO. which basically means my stitches are a bit shorter.. and why some of my rounds or rows are so close together..

So glad I got this book!

Now that I know what I did wrong.. I will practice and make sweets for my sweet! Who will that be? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment