Check out my sister site, Beauty and All That, home to makeup hauls, product reviews, and fun tips!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Needle Felting- new craft!

Needle felting is my new craft obsession. After getting my tools- felt needles, foam block, wool roving- I was able to make my creations!!!

I saw a YouTube tutorial on how to make a macaron- remember my clay ones? :) - and I knew I had to try this with felt. It is pretty simple- pushing the needle into the felt until it becomes stiff and shaping it.

Voila! Three gorgeous inedible macarons. I'm thinking of putting some cellphone holders on these.. what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Hey

    I was checking out some of the articles on your site and found this post about the topic eg (skincare) & I really loved it

    http://craftyandallthat.blogspot.com/

    Even we have a similar kind of article which I am sure you & your reader will love it.

    It will be a great help for us if you can add https://crystalglow.in/all-you-need-to-know-about-crystal-glow-advanced-brightening-cream/
    On your website.

    It might be worth a mention in your article.

    Either way, keep up the awesome work

    ReplyDelete