Check out my sister site, Beauty and All That, home to makeup hauls, product reviews, and fun tips!

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Polymer Clay Cookbook Review

polymer clay cookbook

One of my Christmas gifts (for myself) was the Polymer Clay Cookbook. This book is such a great book to learn how to make simple clay foods, such as ice cream cones, cupcakes, waffles, etc. I bought this book because I wanted something to have, hold and use as a reference while I make these charms. The pictures are great and the instructions are easy to follow!

Another reason I purchased this book is that this book provided instructions on how to make the jewelry aspect and not just how to make the charms. So I learned how to add those little hooks you see on the charm itself with silver wiring, and how to make them into rings, bracelets, necklaces, etc.



Since the holidays is almost over, and there's no point in making any Christmas/Holiday charms, I will focus on the next upcoming Holiday- Valentine's Day!

This book has a section on how to make those conversation hearts , so I will give them a try and make them for friends and perhaps giveaways! :)


Check out my other beauty blog, Beauty and All That!

No comments:

Post a Comment